White Sapphire, Gibeon Meteorite, Lapis Lazuli Ring and Gibeon Meteorite, Lapis Lazuli Titanium Band, Couples Wedding Band Set, M11-F6
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the White Sapphire, Gibeon Meteorite, Lapis Lazuli Ring and Gibeon Meteorite, Lapis Lazuli Titanium Band, Couples Wedding Band Set, M11-F6 by The Men's Jewelry Store (Unisex Jewelry) at DBOI. MPN: White Sapphire Ring S-M11-F6. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Out of this WorldGibeon Meteorite was discovered by the Nama people. This meteorite fell in prehistoric times in Namibia, Africa. The meteorite
Gibeon Meteorite was discovered by the Nama people. This meteorite fell in prehistoric times in Namibia, Africa. The meteorite created a debris field 1.71 miles long by 62 miles wide. Declare your commitment to love with this his and hers wedding band set. Each organic material showcases their own unique pattern and texture for a beautiful pairing every time.
Intensely luxurious, Lapis was one of the first gems used for jewellery, appearing throughout the Mediterranean as early as 4000 B.C. Archeologists have uncovered carvings and decorative chains featuring Lapis Lazuli in the areas of Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greece and Rome.
Once thought of only as a diamond simulant, White Sapphire draws attention as a unique gem in its own right. Faintly touched with blue, yellow or gray, White Sapphire when properly cut, displays a cool fire that is engaging to viewers.
Titanium offers a unique combination of beauty, strength, comfort and feather-light weight. This is used in Biomedical Implants; it is hypoallergenic.
Comfort-Fit bands have a rounded interior, allowing them to glide over knuckles easier; they don't pinch and sit on the finger more comfortably than other rings. It may feel slightly larger as comfort-fit rings are thicker inside-center.
Choosing the right size for your custom ring is as important as the style. Titanium cannot be re-sized due to its hardness. Part of the customization process for you is a purr-fect fit. After ordering, a sizing ring is crafted in the same size and width and ships in 3 to 5 business days. Upon size verification production of your handmade ring begins.
FOOTNOTES: Select His And Her Sizes for Cart
Signature Required for Safe Delivery
Sizer Rings Ship Approx. 3-5 Business Days; Hand-Crafted Rings Ship Approx. 30 Days After Size Verification
Nature is Always Fashionable... Never Trendy. Thank You for Your Consideration. We Appreciate You.
Features & Highlights
- HAND-CRAFTED Couples Rings: Men's Titanium Sleeves Encases by a Matte Finished, Gibeon Meteorite and Lapis Lazuli Inlay; Women's Titanium Polished Sleeves Encases by Silver Bezel Set Two White Sapphire with Gibeon Meteorite and Lapis Lazuli Partial Inlays; Both are Comfort-Fit 8.00 Millimeters Wide, Hypoallergenic, Flat Profile Ring
- MEASUREMENTS Left to Right: Women's: 1.00 Millimeters Titanium, 6.00 Millimeters Lapis Lazuli (partial inlay), 6.00 Millimeters Gibeon Meteorite (partial inlay), 1.00 Millimeters Titanium; Men's: .75 mm Titanium, 4.00 mm Gibeon Meteorite, .50 mm Lapis Lazuli, 2.00 mm Gibeon Meteorite, .75 mm Titanium
- RING SIZERS: Rings Cannot be Resized Due to the Exotic Materials and the Hardness of Titanium; Upon Ordering 2 Plastic Sizer Rings will be Crafted and Shipped to Verify the Size is Purr-Fect, Sizing Ring will Ship in 3 to 10 Business Days
- LIFETIME Meteorite Ring Protection: Complimentary Cleaning and Re-Etching of Ring (Normally a $75.00 Purchase); Please Note: Gibeon Meteorites Contain Iron-Nickel and Cobalt, Allergic Reactions could Occur if Placed Directly Against the Skin
- HAPPILY Handmade in the USA; Ships in Approx. 30 Business Days; Couples Rings are also Available in Quarter Sizes
|Manufacturer:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Brand:||The Men's Jewelry Store (Unisex Jewelry)|
|Model:||White Sapphire Ring S-M11-F6|
|Part Number:||White Sapphire Ring S-M11-F6|
|Publisher:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Studio:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|MPN:||White Sapphire Ring S-M11-F6|