Pheasant Bolo Tie, Sterling Silver, 12k Green and Rose Gold Black Hills Gold Motif
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Pheasant Bolo Tie, Sterling Silver, 12k Green and Rose Gold Black Hills Gold Motif by Black Hills Gold Jewelry at DBOI. MPN: 925 Pheasant Bolo Tie. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Legend has it: Good Luck Comes to All Who Wear Black Hills Gold JewelryThis precious pin in jewelry style with 12k rose and green gold flying
This precious pin in jewelry style with 12k rose and green gold flying pheasant on the diamond cut edged sterling silver base with wheat stocks. The trees with their wonderful whispering leaves are the heart of Mother Nature. The beautiful leaf symbolizes roots, nature, healing, rebirth and life. Rhodium is hypoallergenic; it is a liquid metal which is extracted from platinum after being pulled from the mine. Whether you treat yourself or gift this to someone special, it is a thoughtful, unique keepsake. Quickly becoming her favorite go-to fashion accessory; it's perfect for any outfit. It contain no nickel and is gentle on sensitive skin.
According to legend, French goldsmith, Henri LeBeau got lost in the Black Hills of South Dakota during the 1870s gold rush. He fell asleep believing he was dying. In a dream, he saw a mountain stream with grapevines growing on its banks. Upon awakening, he walked over a rise and found the stream and grapevines just like his dream and, out of gratitude, dedicated his life and talents to creating jewelry in the shapes of grape clusters and leaves fashioned in rose, green and yellow gold.
Upon ordering, the jewelers in South Dakota start crafting your tie-tac. From the casting to the hand-placed, hand-engraved leaves, it is one of the most labor intensive styles of jewelry. Today, a series of up to 40 different steps are necessary to capture the same dramatic detail in the traditional and contemporary Black Hills Gold designs.
The rising price of gold and silver make these, quite simply, a great investment all around.
Made in the USA.
FOOTNOTES: Hand-Crafted, Made to Order Especially for You, Ships in Approx. 4 to 8 Business Days
Image May Appear Larger than Actual Item, Make a Template with Dimensions to be Sure of Size
Thank You for Your Consideration.
Gorgeous is Always Fashionable... Never Trendy
Features & Highlights
- Diamond-Cut Edged Flying Pheasant Accent by Hand-Placed Leaves with Wheat Stocks on Fold over Clasp and Black Braided Cord with Nickel Silver Tips; Crafted in Hypoallergenic, Tarnish Resistant, Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver
- Hand-Engraved, Hand-Placed, Diamond-Cut, Satin-Finished 12k Green Gold and 12k Rose Gold Grape Leaves
- Pheasant Bolo Tie Measures 26.92 Millimeters High X 36.58 Millimeters Wide or 1.06 Inches High 1.44 Inches Wide
- Certificate of Authenticity and Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty against Defects in Materials and Workmanship Included
- Made to Order Especially for You, Hand-Crafted in Approximately 4 to 8 Business Days; Happily Handmade in the USA
|Manufacturer:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Brand:||Black Hills Gold Jewelry|
|Model:||925 Pheasant Bolo Tie|
|Part Number:||925 Pheasant Bolo Tie|
|Publisher:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Studio:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|MPN:||925 Pheasant Bolo Tie|