Meteorite, African Black Wood 5mm Comfort-Fit Titanium Wedding Band, Size 10
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Meteorite, African Black Wood 5mm Comfort-Fit Titanium Wedding Band, Size 10 by The Men's Jewelry Store (Unisex Jewelry) at DBOI. MPN: 5M African Wood Ring 10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Out of this WorldGibeon Meteorite was discovered by the Nama people. This meteorite fell in prehistoric times in Namibia, Africa. The meteorite
Gibeon Meteorite was discovered by the Nama people. This meteorite fell in prehistoric times in Namibia, Africa. The meteorite created a debris field 171 miles long by 62 miles wide. This meteorite ring has never been made by anyone before. The Meteorite Inlay shows a fantastic Widmanstätten pattern. It has been etched with acid to reveal the characteristic patterns, or Widmanstätten figures, of iron meteorites.
The beauty of wood is its natural variation; two pieces of the same species of wood can vary in their natural color and lightness or darkness, effecting the final perception.
Titanium offers a unique combination of beauty and strength. You'll be amazed at the smoothness, comfort and feather-light weight of titanium. The 6AL4 Grade 5 Titanium is significantly stronger than commercially pure titanium. This is the same used in Biomedical Implants; it is hypoallergenic. It will, like other metals, scratch and the patina will turn to a satin finish.
Comfort Fit bands are designed with a rounded interior, allowing them to glide on and off over knuckles easier and do not pinch. The band may feel slightly larger as Comfort Fit rings are thicker inside-center.
Ring Armor protects your wood ring from water, UV rays, and the typical nicks and scratches which occur from everyday wear. You keep the natural beauty of the wood while removing the issue of wood's fragility.
Choosing the right size for your custom ring is as important as the style. Titanium cannot be re-sized due to its hardness. Part of the customization process for you is a purr-fect fit. After ordering, a sizing ring is crafted in the same size and width and 3 to 10 business days. Upon size verification production of your handmade ring begins.
FOOTNOTES: Signature for Safe Delivery
Hand-Crafted Especially for You; Ships Approx. 30 Days After Size is Verified
Eco-Friendly Gorgeous is Always Fashionable... Never Trendy. Thank You for Your Consideration.
Features & Highlights
- A Fantastic Widmanstätten Pattern Ring Features Titanium Sleeve Enveloped by Meteorite and African Black Wood Pinstripe Inlay on a Hypoallergenic, Comfort-Fit, Flat Band
- Comfort-Fit Band is 5.00 Millimeters Wide; Left to Right Measurements are: 1.00 Millimeters Titanium, 1.00 Millimeters African Black Wood, 2.00 Millimeters Meteorite, 1.00 Millimeters Titanium
- RING SIZER: Ring Cannot be Resized Due to Non-Jointed Wood and the Meteorite of Titanium; Upon Ordering You will be Shipped a Plastic Sizing Ring to Verify the Size is Purr-Fect; Sizing Ring will Ship in 3 to 10 Days
- Lifetime Meteorite Ring Protection: Complimentary Cleaning and Re-Etching of Ring (Normally a $75.00 Purchase); Please Note: Meteorites Contain Iron-Nickel and Cobalt, Allergic Reactions could Occur if Placed Directly Against the Skin
- Hand-Crafted Unique Rings for Men and/or Women, Ships Approx. 30 Business Days after Size Verification; Happily Handmade in the USA Especially for You
|Manufacturer:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Brand:||The Men's Jewelry Store (Unisex Jewelry)|
|Model:||5M African Wood Ring 10|
|Part Number:||5M African Wood Ring 10|
|Publisher:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Studio:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|MPN:||5M African Wood Ring 10|