Gibeon Meteorite Comfort-Fit Titanium Band, His and Hers Wedding Set, M10-F6.5
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Gibeon Meteorite Comfort-Fit Titanium Band, His and Hers Wedding Set, M10-F6.5 by The Men's Jewelry Store (Unisex Jewelry) at DBOI. MPN: Meteorite Wedding Ring S-M10-F6.5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Out of this WorldGibeon Meteorite was discovered by the Nama people. This meteorite fell in prehistoric times in Namibia, Africa. The meteorite
Gibeon Meteorite was discovered by the Nama people. This meteorite fell in prehistoric times in Namibia, Africa. The meteorite created a debris field 1.71 miles long by 62 miles wide.Both of these Gibeon Meteorite wedding rings are inlaid in titanium. Stray away from ordinary rings with this meteorite wedding band set for him and her. Titanium is a very strong and durable metal, perfect for jewellery making. This is Genuine Gibeon Meteorite that fell to Earth billions of years ago and only discovered in Namibia, South Africa in 1838. The crystalline grain structure is totally unique and called Widmanstatten lines that were caused by the meteorite slowly cooling over millions of years as it hurtled through space. It is estimated to be over 4 billion years old!
Titanium offers a unique combination of beauty, strength, comfort and feather-light weight. The 6AL4 Grade 5 Titanium is stronger than commercially pure titanium. This is used in Biomedical Implants; it is hypoallergenic.
Comfort-Fit bands have a rounded interior, allowing them to glide over knuckles easier; they don't pinch and sit on the finger more comfortably than other rings. It may feel slightly larger as comfort-fit rings are thicker inside-center.
Choosing the right size for your custom ring is as important as the style. This ring cannot be re-sized. We highly recommend to be sized in comfort-fit and same width by reputable jewelers until at least two agree to ensure your ring is the proper fit. Or choose the sizing-ring option. It ships in 3 to 5 business days. Upon size verification the crafting of your hand-made ring begins.
FOOTNOTES: Select His And Her Sizes for Cart
Signature Required for Safe Delivery
Sizer Rings Ship Approx. 3-5 Business Days; Hand-Crafted Rings Ship Approx. 30 Days After Size Verification
Nature is Always Fashionable... Never Trendy. Thank You for Your Consideration. We Appreciate You.
Features & Highlights
- HAND-CRAFTED Couples Rings: Men's Ring is 6.00 Millimeters Wide; Women's is 3.00 Millimeters Wide; Both are Crafted with Gibeon Meteorite Inlay on a Hypoallergenic; Titanium Polished Finished, Flat Ring with Flat Edging
- MEASUREMENTS Left to Right: Women's: .50 Millimeters Titanium, 2.00 Millimeters Gibeon Meteorite, .50 Millimeters Titanium; Men's: 1.00 mm Titanium, 4.00 mm Gibeon Meteorite, 1.00 mm Titanium
- RING SIZERS: Rings Cannot be Resized Due to the Exotic Materials and the Hardness of Titanium; Upon Ordering 2 Plastic Sizer Rings will be Crafted and Shipped to Verify the Size is Purr-Fect, Sizing Ring will Ship in 3 to 10 Business Days
- LIFETIME Meteorite Ring Protection: Complimentary Cleaning and Re-Etching of Ring (Normally a $75.00 Purchase); Please Note: Gibeon Meteorites Contain Iron-Nickel and Cobalt, Allergic Reactions could Occur if Placed Directly Against the Skin
- HAPPILY Handmade in the USA; Ships in Approx. 30 Business Days; Couples Rings are also Available in Quarter Sizes
|Manufacturer:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Brand:||The Men's Jewelry Store (Unisex Jewelry)|
|Model:||Meteorite Wedding Ring S-M10-F6.5|
|Part Number:||Meteorite Wedding Ring S-M10-F6.5|
|Publisher:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Studio:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|MPN:||Meteorite Wedding Ring S-M10-F6.5|