Gibeon Meteorite and Dinosaur Bone 8mm Comfort-Fit Titanium Band and Sizing Ring, Size 10
On Sale Now! Save 8% on the Gibeon Meteorite and Dinosaur Bone 8mm Comfort-Fit Titanium Band and Sizing Ring, Size 10 by The Men's Jewelry Store (Unisex Jewelry) at DBOI. MPN: 8M Meteorite Dino TI-Sizer Ring 10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Out of this WorldGibeon Meteorite was discovered by the Nama people. This meteorite fell in prehistoric times in Namibia, Africa. The meteorite
Gibeon Meteorite was discovered by the Nama people. This meteorite fell in prehistoric times in Namibia, Africa. The meteorite created a debris field 1.71 miles long by 62 miles wide. A dynamic duo of prehistoric materials is well presented in this titanium ring. To one side is Gibeon meteorite, a four-billion-year-old beauty. Finishing the other side is an alluring dinosaur bone inlay. This handsome titanium ring will never go extinct.
Dinosaur Bone an Enduring Classic
Also known as gem bone, it is the fossil of animal bone that contains gem quality minerals. Its unique color variations and patterns are caused by minerals such as chlorite, chromium, iron-oxide and manganese that enter the cells during formation. Gem bone specimens can be traced back to dinosaurs who roamed the earth around 150 million years ago.
Comfort Fit bands are designed with a rounded interior, allowing them to glide on and off over knuckles easier and do not pinch. As the name suggests they sit on the finger more comfortably than other rings. The band may feel slightly larger as Comfort Fit rings inside-centers are thicker
Choosing the right size for your custom ring is as important as the style. Titanium cannot be re-sized. It is highly recommended to have your size in a Comfort Fit measured by reputable jewelers until at least two agree on the same size to ensure your ring is the proper fit. Have it sized in the same width as the ring you are having made for you. Or purchase the sizing-ring with your ring to verify you know your correct size. If you are not sure of your ring size, have a custom-made sizing ring sent to you verifying the ring you ordered will truly fit. It will be sent to you first. Once you verify the ring size, your ring will be hand-crafted.
FOOTNOTES: Signature Required Ensures Safe Delivery
Nature is Always Fashionable... Never Trendy. Thank You for Your Consideration. We Appreciate You.
Features & Highlights
- Handmade, Smooth, Flat Edged Titanium Band with a Fossilized Dinosaur Bone Inlay, a Strip of Titanium and an Etched Gibeon Meteorite Inlay; Ring is Hypoallergenic, Comfort Fit, Flat Profile
- Comfort-Fit Band is 8.00 Millimeters Wide; Left to Right Measurements are: 0.5 Millimeters Titanium, 3.00 Millimeters Gibeon Meteorite, 1.00 Millimeters Titanium, 3.00 Millimeters Dinosaur Bone
- Due to its Hardness, Titanium Cannot Be Re-Sized; Since this Ring is Custom, Please Be Sure of Ring Size
- Included with Order: Certificate of Authenticity, All Dinosaur Bones are Genuine; Lifetime Meteorite Ring Protection: Complimentary Cleaning and Re-Etching of Ring (Normally a $75.00 Purchase)
- Sizing-Ring is Crafted as a Duplicate to the Ring Ordered; It is Shipped First in Approx. 3-5 Business Days; Crafting of Your Ring is Started as Soon as Fit is Verified; Both are Hand-Made in the USA
|Manufacturer:||Johan for The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Brand:||The Men's Jewelry Store (Unisex Jewelry)|
|Model:||8M Meteorite Dino TI-Sizer Ring 10|
|Part Number:||8M Meteorite Dino TI-Sizer Ring 10|
|Publisher:||Johan for The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Studio:||Johan for The Men's Jewelry Store|
|MPN:||8M Meteorite Dino TI-Sizer Ring 10|