Cabochon Opal, Dinosaur Bone, Gibeon Meteorite 7mm Comfort-Fit Titanium Wedding Band, Size 9.75
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Cabochon Opal, Dinosaur Bone, Gibeon Meteorite 7mm Comfort-Fit Titanium Wedding Band, Size 9.75 by The Men's Jewelry Store (Unisex Jewelry) at DBOI. MPN: 7M Opal Ring 9.75. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The color of a rainbow, the glow of the Northern Lights, the dramatic flash of summer lightning; all the colors of the evening sky are captured in
The color of a rainbow, the glow of the Northern Lights, the dramatic flash of summer lightning; all the colors of the evening sky are captured in the mysterious, shifting hues of Opal.Dinosaur Bone an Enduring Classic
Also known as gembone, it is the fossil of animal bone that contains gem quality minerals. Its unique color variations and patterns are caused by minerals such as chlorite, chromium, iron-oxide and manganese that enter the cells during formation. Gembone specimens can be traced back to dinosaurs who roamed the earth around 150 million years ago.Out of this World
Gibeon Meteorite was discovered by the Nama people. This meteorite fell in prehistoric times in Namibia, Africa. The meteorite created a debris field 1.71 miles long by 62 miles wide. The vibrant, blue green opal sits in a titanium, diamond-shaped setting.
Titanium offers a unique combination of beauty and strength. You'll be amazed at the smoothness, comfort and feather-light weight of titanium. The 6AL4 Grade 5 Titanium is significantly stronger than commercially pure titanium. This is the same used in Biomedical Implants; it is hypoallergenic. It will, like other metals, scratch and the patina will turn to a satin finish.
Comfort Fit bands are designed with a rounded interior, allowing them to glide on and off over knuckles easier and do not pinch.
Choosing the right size for your custom ring is as important as the style. Titanium cannot be re-sized due to its hardness. Part of the customization process for you is a purr-fect fit. After ordering, a sizing ring is crafted in the same size and width and ships in 3 to 10 business days. Upon size verification production of your handmade ring begins.
FOOTNOTES: Signature for Safe Delivery
Hand-Crafted Especially for You; Ships Approx. 30 Days After Size is Verified
Eco-Friendly Gorgeous is Always Fashionable... Never Trendy. Thank You for Your Consideration.
Features & Highlights
- Organic Patterns Band Features Hypoallergenic Titanium Sleeve Enveloped by an Bezel in Custom Diamond Shape Set Cabochon Opal with Dinosaur Bone and Gibeon Meteorite, Titanium Comfort Fit, Flat Profile
- Comfort-Fit Band is 7.00 Millimeters Wide; Left to Right Measurements are: .75 Millimeters Titanium, 2.75 Millimeters Dinosaur Bone, 2.75 Millimeters Gibeon Meteorite, .75 Millimeters Titanium
- RING SIZER: Ring Cannot be Resized Due to Non-Jointed Gibeon Meteorite, Gembone and the Hardness of Titanium; Upon Ordering You will be Shipped a Plastic Sizing Ring to Verify the Size is Purr-Fect; Sizing Ring will Ship in 3 to 10 Days
- Included with Order: Certificate of Authenticity, All Dinosaur Bones are Genuine; Lifetime Meteorite Ring Protection: Complimentary Cleaning and Re-Etching of Ring (Normally a $75.00 Purchase)
- Hand-Crafted Unique Rings for Men and/or Women, Ships Approx. 30 Business Days after Size Verification; Happily Handmade in the USA Especially for You
|Manufacturer:||Johan for The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Brand:||The Men's Jewelry Store (Unisex Jewelry)|
|Model:||7M Opal Ring 9.75|
|Part Number:||7M Opal Ring 9.75|
|Publisher:||Johan for The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Studio:||Johan for The Men's Jewelry Store|
|MPN:||7M Opal Ring 9.75|